For your safety and enjoyment when you visit The Plough on the Hill from Saturday, 04 July.
1. We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the entire team, allowing us to ensure that customers feel safe and able to enjoy an excellent dining experience with us.
2. We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance. This includes sanitising units at entrances and hand sanitiser readily available throughout the premises.
3. Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
4. We will be offering full table service both inside and outside in the garden.
5. We have reduced the number of tables inside the premises to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
6. We are currently taking bookings of up to 6 people only in order to meet guidelines.
7. Bookings will be staggered to avoid multiple parties arriving at once.
8. We would encourage people to book wherever possible to avoid disappointment.
9. All servers have been provided with perspex visors for your safety.
10. All customers are now required to wear a face mask at all times inside unless seated at a table.
Thank you for your understanding